Read back Quick Guide
1.2 Public order
1.3 Technology Tree
1.6 Outbreak credits
1.7 Regional events
6. Special Operations
6.1 Town operations
6.2 Agressive operations
7.1 Special Units
8.2 Government location
8.3 Acre location
8.4 Combat Score
9.3 Acre locations
9.4 Raiders camps
9.5 Raider gangs
10. Town Rankings
11. User rankings
12.2 Kansas Wars (PvP)
12.3 Invasion (PvE)
When there is a town annoys you or is just filthy rich, you can decide to attack. By sending in your army you will loot the town depending on the outcome of the battle.
Basic attack rulesTo keep the game more fair for new or smaller players, there are some basic protection rules:
- Towns of level 11 and lower have a 200 week 'No rush' protection.
- Towns with less than 4000 points are protected.
- Depending on the area level you are playing there is a point limit which town you can attack, read more here.
Attack requirementsIf the target is not protected, you can make an attack move by meeting the following conditions:
- Can you see the other town on the map?
- Is your town and the other player level 12 or higher? (only first 200 ticks/weeks)
- Does the enemy town have more than 4000 points?
- Do you have an army?
- Do you have enough vehicles? (10 men per vehicle, mortar teams take 3 seats and bikers 0)
- Do you have enough fuel to travel?
- Do you have enough food? (if your town has run out of food the convoy will return home immediately)
- Do you have enough force readiness to make an attack?
When you have sent out your attack convoy succesfully, you can attack on the moment it arrives. An attack consists of different phases, at the last fase the result is calculated and sent to you as a message.
Force readinessWhen you plan to make an attack you need enough force readiness to be able to deploy your troops. For every 25 troops you will need 1 force readiness to attack.
You will gain force readiness every tick with the following factors:
- +1 for every HQ level
- +2 if you or your clan owns the military camp
- +1 for each time you research "Blitzkrieg" (can be multiplied).
- + 50% of the total from above, if you have chosen the tech tree skill "Drill sergeant"
The maximum amount of force readiness which will be spent in a single attack is 75, even if your convoy uses more troops.
Mortar teams protection penaltyWhen you attack with mortar teams they require some troop protection to handle their mortars efficiently. When lacking protection, mortar fire suffers a penalty.
The force protecting the mortar teams need to be at least as large as the number of mortar teams you send out. Militia and Policemen are not as effective, you need atleast 3 militia for each mortar team or 2 policemen for each mortar team.
Lockdown protectionWhen your town suffers a defeat, a lockdown protection for your town is activated for a period of time to recover your town. Other players won't be able to attack or use operations against your town, and you will not be able to trade goods with other players. You can use the auctions and get cash donation from your clan leader.
The time duration differs for each area level:
- Beginner - 24 hours.
- Normal - 16 hours.
- Experienced - 12 hours.
Towns of level 40 will not benefit from the lockdown protection feature and remain vurnable for attacks. When you perform an attack yourself, your lockdown protection will be lost directly.