We have just opened 3 area's ready for signup again!
Until monday October 2 you will have time to create your town and perform your first moves, on October 2 at 20:00 GMT +1:00 the round will start ticking again!
We have a whole list of changes for this round, read them carefully:
- Mission level 25: Changed to 5 Biomass plants
- Mission level 27: Changed to 5 Refineries
- Mission level 11: Changed to 6 Apartments
- Mission level 21: Changed to 5 Casino's
- Mission level 35: Changed to 6 Flats
- Mission level 28: Changed to 6 Bunkers
- Mission level 16: Changed to 6 Checkpost
- Starting resources slightly increased.
- Starting amount of vechicles has been changed to 10.
- Huting cabins now produce 35 food each tick instead of 25.
- Goldmines now produce 80 cash each tick.
- Workforce needed for a Goldmine increased to 25 population.
- Workforce needed for biomass plants and refineries is now 6 population.
- Find refugee operation will nog generate a lower outcome.
- Infiltration reports now give estimated numbers instead of the precize results.
- Raiders will now appear more often on the map depending on the level of the the area.
- Increased the award when destroying a raiders camp. Which can been seen with a succesfull infiltration operation.
- Overbuild formula changed depending on the level of your area.
- Overbuild modifier will increase faster as normal, and grows faster as the number becomes higher.
- Force readiness, when running out of food or cash for army supplies, your force readiness will lower.
Combat and army:
- Victory Loot will be introduced
- Winning party will receive Cash when looting army supplies, the more casaulties, the more army supplies and therefore a bigger Cash reward.
- Winning party will loot vehicles.
- Loosing party will loose more vehicles
- Cost of army supplies have been increased.
- Prices and research time reviewed.
- Building Projects changed to +25 instead of +50
- Clan member limit changed to 8 in all area's.
- Special units statistics changed, see guide chapter 7.1.
- New random events have been added.
- New regional events have been added.
On the 13th of September 2039 news report of a sudden outbreak of an unclassified deadly virus in the eastern states of the USA. Within hours hundreds of thousands are infected and riots start to erupt as panic settles in. After exposure to the virus life expectancy is estimated to be a mere 48 hours, with no cure at hand chaos is complete.
Due to the aggressive nature and unknown origin of the virus, the United Nations enforce an iron curtain surrounding the USA only to carry out multiple food drops. Only military flights are allowed to the continent of Northern America and trading over sea becomes forbidden. With the USA now totally isolated from the world, rumours tell of outbreaks in other countries. In November when winter settles down on the USA, most of the population has died. As sudden as the virus appeared, it vanished, leaving the few remaining people behind... Read more
You are one of the few who have made it, using your surival skills you have impressed many. People are now looking at you to lead them. Survive, build, trade, negotiate and compete with other players. Can you lead the people of your town and prevent utter destruction?