Posted December 01 2017 - 12:55
We have just opened 3 area's ready for signup again!
Until friday february 2 you will have time to create your town and perform your first moves, on February 2 at 20:00 GMT +1:00 the round will start ticking again!
We have a whole list of changes for this round:
- The trade restriction is now also applied on clan members.
- Trading restriction is also applied on black market goods.
- You will now be able issue bounties from level 36
- You can only target towns from level 36 or higher
- You can no longer issue bounties on your clanmembers
- You can no longer issue bounties on towns you have a alliance with
- You can no longer collect bounties on your clanmembers
- You can no longer collect bounties on towns you have a alliance with
- Raiders camps will start less stronger and slowly increase in strenght as the round progress.
- Bandit attacks will start less strong and slowly increase in strenght as the round progress.
- When you signup your town later in the round, the resource bonus you receive have been decreased greatly.
- We have introduced new measures to prevent 'clone' towns.
- You can no longer attack your own clan members.
- You can no longer attack your own allies.
Many bug fixes.
On the 13th of September 2039 news report of a sudden outbreak of an unclassified deadly virus in the eastern states of the USA. Within hours hundreds of thousands are infected and riots start to erupt as panic settles in. After exposure to the virus life expectancy is estimated to be a mere 48 hours, with no cure at hand chaos is complete.
Due to the aggressive nature and unknown origin of the virus, the United Nations enforce an iron curtain surrounding the USA only to carry out multiple food drops. Only military flights are allowed to the continent of Northern America and trading over sea becomes forbidden. With the USA now totally isolated from the world, rumours tell of outbreaks in other countries. In November when winter settles down on the USA, most of the population has died. As sudden as the virus appeared, it vanished, leaving the few remaining people behind... Read more
You are one of the few who have made it, using your surival skills you have impressed many. People are now looking at you to lead them. Survive, build, trade, negotiate and compete with other players. Can you lead the people of your town and prevent utter destruction?