Forum

CT: :

Cannibal Republic of Kansas

Page 2 of 10     123

Posted October 05 2016 - 16:41
The Middle on is pretty cool, but I think that the first one would be the best.
Posted October 07 2016 - 14:29
Question of the day

Posted October 07 2016 - 14:39
That is a chicken on the table, he is a duck.
Posted October 07 2016 - 15:20
Damn, I was affraid that is chicken or turkey not duck. You confirmed my doubts. Anyway thanks for feedback.

I need to announce that watching Donald Ducks cartoons is strictly forbidden on whole territory of Cannibal Republic of Kansas. We can't let our children to watch such non-cannibalistic content promoting bad eating habits.
Posted October 07 2016 - 19:15
Very Very true
Posted October 08 2016 - 05:46
Why should we bend knee to your totalitarian rule?
Posted October 08 2016 - 14:03
you will be all equal under red blow.

Posted October 08 2016 - 17:07
We'll just see.
Posted October 10 2016 - 17:16
Rest In Pieces, Sunflare_City

Posted October 15 2016 - 18:57
Posted October 17 2016 - 07:45
Why are you guys cannibals anyway?
Posted October 17 2016 - 10:40
Well, the prose of life is the answer.
It was really hard winter years ago, I'm sure that the old wastelanders well remember it. Our clan wandered through harsh Kansas wilderness and the only what we saw were ruined farms, abandoned houses, plundered warehouses, lack of wild animals, literally nothing to eat except some dried bacon and biscuits looted from random wanderers. The days passed, our clan was on the edge of extinction. One day we ambushed some bandits in their camp, but such a disappointment, they had not much food. You know, all loot is good, so we rob all stuff, even clothes. And that was moment of revelation. One of these dead bandits had t-shirt with horrific print of metal band called Cannibal Corpse. Enough to say that in the minds of desperate people every idea seems to be reasonable...
Since that day we never walk hungry.
Now with time some of us just enjoy slaughtering and taste of fresh guts without any deeper context, some other saw in our diet mystical aspects... Many count cannibalism as brand new idea to rebuild the world in opposition to old corrupted ideas... Well, everything depends on taste.
Look, we still have mentioned t-shirt. It is our holy icon.
Posted October 17 2016 - 16:56
You know eating human flesh doesn't give you nourishment and will offer sever consequences such as,

Craziness
Loss of strength
Lowed motor skills
Indigestion
Uncontrollable shakes and mussel spasms
Malnourished
Nausea
Weakened immune system
Blurred vision
Dysentery

So if you all are cannibals, I feel sorry for you. Real sorry.

Page 2 of 10     123