Forum

CT: :

Round has ended

Posted January 27 2016 - 22:25
Hi everyone,

The current active rounds have just ended and we want to thank you all for playing our game and hope you will join us again in the next round!

At this moment we are working hard on finishing and testing our newly created content. Also we have a important change coming up that might be handy to discuss with your current teams.

With the next round we are going to open up three different area's, a Beginner and Experienced area as we always do, but we are going to add a Expert area.
Each area will have its own kind of settings, which we will expand in the future.

Beginner area - only starting players can join and amount of Acre's each town can own is limited to 4.
Experienced area - everyone can join and the amount of Acre's each town can own is limited to 6.
Expert area - everyone can join and the amount of Acre's each town can own is unlimited.

Government location are excluded from this limitation.

With this change we hope we can satisfy everyone their needs, since we have gotten a lot of questions about limiting acre's and arguments against them.

Ofcourse we will have more changes coming up, which we will reveal later on.

So keep watching our forum!

Greetings,
Outbreak crew
Posted January 27 2016 - 23:36
Putting a limit in the bigginers area is a bit... stupid? I am sorry, but I find that the idea is quite stupid but very good for the experienced portion of Kansas.
Posted January 28 2016 - 01:01
You can have your opinion on this. The way we see it, it is easier for beginners to play without the map being dominated by certain players and/or clans. Giving them a better chance to compete. If you are not a beginner, you can choose to be on a map where the restriction is a bit higher, with less change of the map being dominated. If you find the restriction - to use your words - stupid, just enter the area where there are no restrictions. With this system we want to give players a choice in what they like better.
Posted January 28 2016 - 03:11
I see the validity in the changes and commend you for leaving an area with no restrictions for players who want to take the risk. As always I love to see the constant consideration towards improving the game based upon needs and requests.

It was fun, looking forward to another round.
Posted January 28 2016 - 04:34
I love it! This is make the Game much more fair, now not one Clan can own the entire map. (Did you get the different Areas from me, if so, glad I helped, if not still a Great addition)
Posted January 28 2016 - 07:56
When do the new round start
Posted January 28 2016 - 15:26
The new round will open up at 1-2-216, probally already during the day of 31-1-2016.

Everyone will then have some time to perform their first moves.

The round will start ticking again at 20:00 GMT +1:00 on Tuesday 2-2-2016.

Greetings,
Outbreak crew
Posted January 29 2016 - 01:53
I would like to retract my previous statement. I think that it is a quite magnificent addition to this game and it shall limit the amount of major powers in two areas meant for beginners which will allow for new players to gain experience and further understand mechanics which are vital so to continue playing and supporting the outbreak.

However, I would like to know if we can rely on a Quick Round (Kansas three/four) to be implemented now that there is a total of three Kansas being introduced to the game thus expanding it further. Mind you that the Quick Round is something that can relieve some players from the stress of being surrounded by a plethora of players and make it slightly more/less challenging depending on who is in the Quick Round and how they strategist. The less clans there are in one kansas, the more tensions there will be that arise between them.

I do apologize to Perry, Ronald, and the Crew as well as the community for my previous statement.
Posted January 29 2016 - 08:38
yes we will open up a quickround again during the new round.

As a matter of fact we totally forgot about it during previous round, so dont hesitate to remind us at the end of february :)