Forum

CT: :

Poor militia !

Posted January 13 2019 - 00:07
Can anybody tell me where the militia live? They seem to be homeless and living out on the streets. They don't stay in barracks or police stations have no houses and don't live in appartments or flats. Does the church take care of them, the poor bastards ! Probably no health insurance too. ;))
Posted January 13 2019 - 11:16
militias are civilians so they live in house,apartments,flats.
but i agree...POOR MILITIA :c
Posted January 13 2019 - 21:16
When you change 100 population/civilians into 100 militia you immediately have 100 more housing places which means they are kicked out of their houses, apartments or flats and have no more roof above their head! ;)
Posted January 13 2019 - 22:20
well technically when civilians are converted to militias they are on the field assisting soldiers so maybe they roam around the town patrolling without rest...all day...every season...every week...forever...

RONALD,HELP THE MILITIA!!!

T.T
Posted January 16 2019 - 22:21
Actually policemen have the same problem - no housing! Next to that it looks like agents and their families permanently work, sleep, eat and multiply in policestations and soldiers and mortarteams in barracks. But that is not true! in their case their families can still Live in houses, flats or appartments because if we hire them no housing places come free to house other people.

Giving all these militia and policemen proper housing would ruin our cities economies with the current building maximum and overbuild modifier. So I think this would be too much work for nothing important and I suggest we leave it as it is. We always complain there's not enough police on the streets ;))
Posted January 17 2019 - 09:20
actually adding some house/barrack requirement for militia (and police) wouldnt ruin economy just balance things a bit. militia is now too strong if compare to cost. ppl gather few thousands of these meatshields easy, too easy.
Posted January 17 2019 - 16:00
Cannibals cannot complain about free human meat ! :-)

In fact they may be the cause that war only brings dead and that we don't see wounded soldiers treated in hospitals, recovering and joining the army and/or civilians again. It's a shame for any selfrespecting city not to have 1 or more hospitals!
And we don't see POW's in prisoncamps. Pow's could be valuable ! You could use them to make deals, as a living shield or simply exchange them or return them for cash or other goods.
But those would be totally different subjects!