Forum

CT: :

Applying?

Posted November 28 2018 - 05:10
Say I want to apply to help out with the discord server due to me being active everyday on that and communicating frequently with other players what would one have to do to acquire such a position, because I have some great ideas, I have been a moderator in plenty of discord servers and would love to be one for the game and attribute to it. (Town name: Solomon) (Discord name: Luciferium)
Posted November 30 2018 - 19:34
WHATS YOUR GREAT IDEA??? TRYING TO GET OUR CLAN BAN FROM THE GAME THEN OVERTHROWING YOUR OWN CLAN, THEN TAKING THE CAPITAL?????? IS THAT WHAT THESE "GREAT IDEAS" ARE????? HUH SOLOMON??? COME ON BUDDY, YOUR NOT THAT NICE TO PLAYERS AT ALL!! YOU WERE TOXIC TO PLZNOKILL WHEN HE POSTED A HIT ON YOU! WHY DO I KNOW THIS???? CAUSE EVERYONE IN OUR CLAN I KNOW IRL, ALSO YOU CALLED PLZNOKILL A AND I REMARK A "PETTY ASS" *im sorry mods if your reading this* SOLOMON EXPOSED. NO MODS FOR YOU! GO BACK TO YOU FURRY P**N DISCORD SERVER.
Posted November 30 2018 - 19:46
AND GUESS WHAT??? IM NOT SCARED OF PEOPLE ATTACKING ME!!! GO AHEAD!! HERES MY TOWN NAME: Levherithen. HAVE FUN!!!
Posted November 30 2018 - 20:52
Some random noob shouldnt be moderator.
Posted December 01 2018 - 03:15
You give me such headaches ohh...