Forum

CT: :

Game Idea- Military Outpost

Posted November 06 2017 - 16:11
So, here's another idea- The ability to BUILD a military outpost

What you do is simple, you can build a Military Outpost in a sector that gives a defense bonus to all acres, allies, and your town in that sector, AND gives you a large bonus to raiding convoys that pass by it.

Building the military outpost would be very expensive, costing around $200,000 and 70,000 of each resource not including fuel.

Now, you'd of course be able to build things like bunkers and sentries to defend the outpost if it's attacked, which, if it is attacked, it destroyed for good and it's resources are looted (Which would be well upwards of 100K Cash)

You can garrison troops there that would also defend it BUT they also have a other operation- Defending the places around them

So, the military outpost will give an automatic 25% defense bonus to all things, expect enemy things.

But ALSO, 50% of all troops garrisoned (Or a different %) will come to defend whatever acre or town is being attacked, if it is attacked, to try and help them out.

Another thing, you can set the Military Outpost to be Neutral or Hostile, meaning they will either leave all convoys alone or automatically ambush them if they pass through, OR they'd only do that to enemies and not neutral or allied convoys.

Posted November 06 2017 - 20:52
your idea about military outpost and the capital city seems too much.the players will be extremely well defended that almost nothing can win.even if they win the attacking player will lose a lot of ressources and points
Posted November 06 2017 - 21:15
I agree the Capital City might of been too much, but I like this idea
Posted November 16 2017 - 12:29
Thing is military camp shouldn't it already have barracks in it? I think like acres gives us space for property military camp gives us space for military buildings (except for tavern)
Posted November 22 2017 - 09:36
Frost027, i like your idea and i have already been working on a concept of such a idea.

My plan is to make this a clan feature. The cost will be high and your whole clan can chip in for it. Protecting every location in that sector.

- Troops stationed there, which should also be seperalty hired for that camp, will help defend the different location.
- The militairy camp can also be captured by other players/clans.

This will be a large programming effort but i think it will be a great addition to the game :)

Posted November 22 2017 - 17:41
GO RONALD!
Posted November 22 2017 - 17:41
GO RONALD!
Posted December 02 2017 - 11:42
GO RONALD!