Forum

CT: :

Minor map change

Posted April 27 2017 - 11:26
Hi everyone,

This morning we have uploaded a minor change for displaying convoys on the map.

- All your own army convoy will now be displayed in blue.
- All enemy army convoys will be displayed in red (like usual, but now also the biker icon).
- All friendly clan convoys will now be displayed in purple.

You might need to refresh your browser to update the icons.

If you have any questions about this change, please post them here!

Greetings,
Outbreak crew
Posted April 27 2017 - 22:56
All of the attack convoys I'm seeing are purple, the exception being my own convoy which is blue as intended. I checked who owned the convoys throughout the map, and almost none of them are from members of my clan and one of the convoys that is purple is even from a town I'm at war with. I'm not quite sure, but I think something might be a little off with the colors :P
Posted April 27 2017 - 23:52
Friendly convoys goes to more then just clan members, but allied towns as well. Not quite sure about your enemy army convoy problems, I don't have this mine are red as indicated.
Posted April 28 2017 - 00:18
hmmm I wonder if it has anything to do with the enemy convoy being just bikers? Though I can't think of any reason that would be the case, and about the friendly convoys being treated the same as allied convoys when it comes to color, not all of the people I'm seeing are people I'm allied to, quite a few are people I have no relations with. I'll check to see if there is anything on my end that might be causing the problem, but I can't think of anything that would be causing these issues. Though I guess if I'm the only one dealing with this, I'm kinda glad as it isn't really anything game breaking only a little inconvenient.
Posted April 28 2017 - 09:37
Thank you for reporting, i will look into the issue. :)
Posted April 28 2017 - 15:54
Thanks Ronald, I appreciate it.
Posted April 29 2017 - 04:16
Alright, so I think I might have an idea of what is causing the issue. One of my clan members left my clan, and they had the fairgrounds location on them. When they left, all the convoys were the appropriate colors, and when they joined back into the clan the convoys returned to their bugged state (all of them were purple, etc.). Hope that helps you find out what exactly the problem is, as it does seem to be tied to the fairground government location.

Edit: We did pretty much the same experiment again, except this time I held onto the fairgrounds while they left the clan again (I can't leave the clan, as a clan leader it would disband but I digress). They sent me a message stating pretty much the same thing, that all the convoys seemed fine when the fairgrounds isn't under your, or your clan's, control. Perhaps it has something to do with how the fairgrounds allows you to see all of the convoys on the map? I don't really know, but I hope this information is useful to you or one of the other mods. Thank you again for trying to fix the problem, I appreciate it and hope it gets fixed soon.
Posted April 29 2017 - 18:17
I too am experiencing bugs as well now. All convoys, even enemies, are purple. In addition all clan member convoys are red. I don't have anything to say about trade convoys.
Posted May 01 2017 - 17:48
The towns I'm at war with are displayed in red. Convoy colors are working fine for me. Looks great!
Posted May 01 2017 - 18:06
The towns, acres, and trade convoys are displayed correctly. It is only the attack convoys that are displayed incorrectly.
Posted May 01 2017 - 19:08
I think i have located the issue, could you please let me know if everything is displayed ok now? :)

I have just uploaded the fix, please refresh the browser so we can be sure you have the right version.
Posted May 01 2017 - 19:38
Yes, everything appears to be correctly displayed now. Thank you!