Forum

CT: :

Tactical Strikes

Posted June 24 2016 - 15:22
I wanna talk some strategy, so I guess this is a good place to start.
Militia are cheap and they have reduced up keep, would it be good to buy lots of them and have strength in numbers once I get better? I know tht unlike most phone games all the troops (besides the mortar teeam unless u have a certain hero) take up the same space. So the only major benefit is theycost less and hve low upkeep, you wont be able to mass mobilize without tins of cars.
So here we are, If you think it might work then say FOR or AGAINST if you dont think its a good idea.
Feel free to post your own tactical For/against questions or share ideas here and also remember to answer fellow texter's questions!
Posted August 17 2016 - 08:23
No. It would be much cheaper to buy bikers and soldiers. Use the spreadsheet listed in the other forum to help.
Posted May 05 2017 - 17:27
apenas para defesas e bem interessante
Posted May 05 2017 - 20:42
you dont need a lot of army during early game because no one will attack you.they will basically lose the battle if they do so.instead,you should focus on building lots of raw goods and house,apartment or flat.each time the season change,build at least 10 raw goods of each.

also,dont forget to build your army and defense.
Posted May 18 2017 - 11:39
THIS IS REALLY DANK
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted May 18 2017 - 18:42
And the most important advantage of mortars(heavy, normal, or the light ones) - they'll be in action before the actual assault. Which means serious damage is guaranteed.

Although you'll have to put up with long travel times and loss of surprise bonus...
Posted May 24 2017 - 20:12
I'm sorry but can people actually speak correct English. I would use mortar teams, they can destroy defenses before the soldiers and Militia or whatever you are using get there,which is a great advantage but the enemy will realize an attack is happening.still, get a bunch of Mortar teams but don't mass produce militia, they require a lot of cars and are not the most effective troops, get soldiers instead.