Forum

CT: :

Rounds open and changes!

Posted May 31 2016 - 22:26
Hi Everyone,

We have just openend 4 area's ready for signup again!

Until Thursday June 2 you will have time to create your town and perform your first moves, on June 2 at 20:00 GMT +1:00 the round will start ticking again!

We are still working on the final touches but here is the list of updates for this round:

- We have openend 4 area's with 4 different kind of levels this time. (See guide)
- Bandits are back and will attack randomly acres again.
- We have introduced 2 new hero's and changed the bonusses on our old heroe's a bit.
- NEW: General Ironside, attacking hero.
- NEW: Merchant Jesse, economic hero.
- Each hero will now give you a specilized unit, upgrading your biker,agent,soldier or mortarteam to the specilization.
- Mayor Anderson -> Heavy mortar team (3 - 5), causing 25% more damage as normal mortar unit.
- General Johnson -> Marine (7 - 10), Excellent soldier unit with high defense.
- Officer Clark -> Portable mortar team (5 - 4), faster mortar team unit (moves as normal units)
- Agent Smith -> Navy seals (5 - 6), Excellent agent unit with 20% attack bonus on performing operations.
- The Gouverneur -> Snipers (7 - 5), Excellent agent unit with high attack.
- General Ironside -> Assault biker (10 - 3), Excellent biker unit with high attack.
- Merchant Jesse -> Quads (7 - 5), Excellent biker unit which can transport one other unit.
(See guide) - Units become available at level 36.

- We have created 4 different starting position with each one different in starting buildings.
- Increased the amount of tax each pop gives from 1.1 -> 1.2
- Lower food cost for each pop from 1.6 -> 1.3
- We have changed the outpot of normal operations to a lower difference between townlevel 1 and 36. Minorly increasing the change of a higher output with each level.
- We have changed the protection rules depending on the level of area you have joined.
- For Beginner and Normal area's -> Points / 1.3 and Points * 1.3 your point value.
- For Experienced area's -> Points / 2 and Points * 2 your point value.
- For Expert no point limit is applied and everyone can attack everyone.
- The normal no rush first 200 weeks and townlevel < 12 still apply in each area.

- Attacking and defending mortar teams now always fire at the same time.
- When you succesfully perform an surprise attack on a enemy town, defending mortars will fire 40% less shots.
- New Special operation, Gather convoy intel. Available from level 13 only accessible on the map. Gives you intel about the type and amount of troops.

Greetings,
Outbreak crew
Posted June 01 2016 - 00:35
Cool beans - Some of the stuff we suggested got in there. ( THE DREAM FORUM )

Thanks Ronald!
Posted June 01 2016 - 11:24

@Jozef_Patrovic

1. Yes, research apply as normal with the same rules.
2. Yes, unit cost will be the same as the normal Original unit.

@ScarletPaine

Thank you for the list and feedback on the game. With our next update we will again consider adding changes from your list :)
Posted June 01 2016 - 20:23
The new units are going to change up a lot now. Pretty interesting and now we get to test them out. I'm sure I'll be the one who uses the most useless unit. Each has a great attribute. Only bad thing is not being able to test out the others. Like sniper, heavy morts, mobile morts, all that stuff seems cool but no way I can risk trying one for a whole game and it being a bad choice. Shizz is too cereal now.
Posted June 01 2016 - 20:38
Question: Are the upgraded soldiers supposed to be appearing right away or are they a research thing?
Answer: Special Stats available at level 36. Thanks Ronald.

I assume maybe these things will start working when the round starts but:
- Increased the amount of tax each pop gives from 1.1 -> 1.2
- Lower food cost for each pop from 1.6 -> 1.3 (Its more like 1.8)
Chat keeps mass clearing too. Which I've played a that has done that before (I'll just leave my chat up) but most people dont like it in combination with the 30 message chat history.

^^^Only things Ive noticed so far^^^ Also a convoy question while Im here ----> CONVOY QUESTION
Posted June 01 2016 - 20:57
The chat system as it works now is pretty much broken.. we are going to work on a whole new chat system :)

Also your other comments are fixed now ^^ (forgot to upload some files yesterday, checking everything right now again)

Your specialized units will automaticly become available when you have reached level 36.
Posted June 01 2016 - 21:02
Cool Beans. I see the pop problems has been fixed (Im an idiot :P)..... YAY NEW CHAT! YAAAAAAAAS

Hmm, Sniper looked available at level 3..um..5 (when ever that stat is) when agents are unlocked though the stats werent there (Not sure now cause I changed mayors). But I think thats ok if the stats become available at level 36

Posted June 01 2016 - 21:33
I see what you mean, has been fixed :)
Posted June 15 2016 - 12:21
Is there a difference between troops bought before you reach lvl 36 and after?
i.e. if I (Major Anderson) have 50 mortars before lvl 36 and buy 50 more of the super heavy mortars do they all become super heavy or do I have a mix or regular and super mortars
Posted June 15 2016 - 20:34
No if you reached level 36 all your old troops are upgraded for free.
Posted June 15 2016 - 22:42
cheers
Posted June 16 2016 - 17:57
Do the resources, for each round, get up'ed for building things?

Like acres doubled (might have just not noticed), and building 6 flats to 10. (Guide indicates 6 game indicates 10) for K2.

K3 people have Triple the resources and 14 flats.

(Acres and Flats are things I've noticed so far)