Forum

CT: :

Round has ended

Posted May 29 2016 - 13:33
Hi everyone,

The current active rounds have just ended and we want to thank you all for playing our game and hope you will join us again in the next round!

The sigup for the new round will open up on May 31 and the round will start ticking again at June 2nd at 20:00 GMT +1:00.

At this moment we are working hard on finishing and testing our newly created content. Also we have a important change coming up that might be handy to discuss with your current teams.

With the next round we are going to open up four different area's, a Beginner, Normal, Experienced and Expert.

Each area will have its own kind of settings, which we will expand in the future.

Beginner area - Only starting players can join and amount of Acre's each town can own is limited to 4. Protection limit is set to 1/3.
Normal area - Everyone can join and the amount of Acre's each town can own is limited to 6. Protection limit is set to 1/3.
Experienced area - Everyone can join and the amount of Acre's each town can own is limited to 8. Proction limit is set at 1/2.
Expert area - Everyone can join and the amount of Acre's each town can own is unlimited. There is no protection limit except for the 200 week no rush.

We are finish the remaining of our changes so keep checking our forum for more updates!

Greetings,
Outbreak crew
Posted May 29 2016 - 19:42
What about the clan is it going to get cut down again
Posted May 30 2016 - 16:08
Clans limits stay the same, the normal area will have the same limit of 10 as the beginner area.
Posted May 30 2016 - 19:12
i received an invite to a clan if i accept the invitation will i be apart of the clan the next round?
Posted May 31 2016 - 16:41
No everything will be reset, you need to create a new town in the area of your choice.

Everyone will get a fresh start with new choices to make :)

We will reveal more information about the new choices later today.