Forum

CT: :

New round open for signup!

Posted April 01 2016 - 21:23
Hi Everyone,

We have just opened 3 area's ready for signup again!

Until Saturday April 2 you will have time to create your town and perform your first moves, on April 2 at 20:00 GMT +1:00 the round will start ticking again!

We are still working on the updates we have planned for next round, but the most important for now:

- Maximum amount of clan members will be different for each area level. Starter 10, Experienced 8, Expert 6.
- We will be introducing 3 new kind of wildcards:
1. STONE RUSH! - Gives you 1000 stone times your townlevel
2. FUEL DEPOT! - Gives you 1000 fuel times your townlevel
3. RESPECT AUTHORITY! - Gives you 100 government reputation points
- You cannot attack a government location until your town has reached level 30.
- New operation: Spy on research, available from level 36. Gives you information about the research finished by a player.

Greetings,
Outbreak crew
Posted April 02 2016 - 17:44
I have updated our post with the new changes.

If you are having trouble with the layout of the new Wildcard page, please refresh your browser since we did some changed in our stylesheet.

Sadly we don't have any major changes in store for this round since i was on vacation most of the previous round and the big changes we have been working on have not been finished yet. But we will continu working on them and gladly bring them to you in the next round.

Greetings,
Ronald
Posted April 05 2016 - 19:43
Ty for the info ronald,And don't fret,We all need a vacation sometimes and with how hard you work most of the time,I'm sure it was well earned.