The latest update has a new feature: Trade Routes
Trade routes are basically scheduled trade convoys useful if you need to pay someone resources every x ticks, like protection money or if you're making a payment but don't have all the resources right now and need to go to sleep.
Also useful if you're the eco town of the clan and just need to send out resources all the time.
- Towns can relocate once before the round begins. Go to the map and hover your town to see the option.
- Added trade routes. Each town can schedule 5 trade routes, smuggler tech an additional 3
- Fixed traveltime recalculation when changing season
- Chat will now use discord nickname
- Allow convoy intel on towns outside your point range
Latest update: 2023-05-22 13:29:00
New Convoy Interception Feature
It's now possible to intercept enemy convoys with your own convoys, if you're fast enough. When a convoy is intercepted, a battle is done out in the open where the intercepted convoy act as the defender and the intercepting convoy the attacker. The major difference in this battle format is that the defender has no defending structures.
If the attacker gets a decisive victory, the intercepted convoy turns around and heads back to the location it was sent from.
The normal point limits apply to intercepting convoys except for convoys targeting your town, those you can always intercept.
This is potentially a big change and we are looking for feedback at the end of the round to see how we can best balance it with the rest of the game.
- Added convoy intercept system
- Added a spotted convoy overview screen accessible from the map
- Made raiders more active
- Fixed convoy lists showing towns special unit instead of the convoy owner special unit
- Fixed clan cooldown not cooling down
- One of the refugee regional events have been replaced with a double income event
- Upgrade HQ area on townhall is highlighted when the mission requires an update
- Number of destroyed checkposts from the op has been changed to be less when you don't have that many
- Fixed checkposts bringing trade income below 0 when having no alliances
- Fixed winter/spring convoy travel time re-calculations
Latest update: 2023-03-04 21:23:00
We wish everyone a Merry Christmas and we hope next year will bring us all many goods things!
To start off good, we have just given everyone a free wildcard, a little early Christmas Present, enjoy!
We also put a few updates online today. As always if you have any issues come poke us on Discord!
- We added a holding page for when the game is ticking to prevent player actions from interfering with it
- Fixed surprise attack calculations. It was not possible to get a surprise attack before. You will not get a surprise attack if your convoy contains mortars or if the defender has spotted the convoy. Defending checkposts lowers the chance of a surprise attack.
- Government Aid will no longer be sent out to "enemies of the state".
- Rubble is now also added when acres are attacked.
- Stats page did not count tax from villages allowing players to hide their true income level.
- Queued research will now be started after income has been calculated instead of before.
- It is no longer possible to queue more than 20 buildings on an acre.
- Fixed scavenger tech not being applied.
- Build modifier no longer counts for removing rubble.
- Added "Spot Convoy" op to the town ops page and moved the op icons from the right side of the map to the left for better visibility.
- Government special unit is now Marines
- Removed CSRF token check on login page, it was too annoying.
- Border Patrol tech will now remove the ally trade penalty from checkposts
- probably other fixes
The Outbreak Team
Latest update: 2022-12-25 04:30:00